Terms & Conditions
1. Our products come with no directions for use or intended use. We do not supply instructions on any packaging or offer instructions on how to use our products. By using our website or by purchasing our products, the customer or user understands that we will not supply or recommend any method of use. Our support staff does not respond to questions regarding advice or recommendations on how to use our products.
2. Information provided on this website is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to support or promote the use of kratom as a supplement, food or drug. By using our website, or by buying our products, the customer or buyer understands that the way they use the product(s) is at their own risk and discretion and that magictouchbotanicals.com is waived explicitly as a factor or influence in their decision. The customer or user also acknowledges that the FDA has recommended for the public not to consume kratom in a public health advisory as referenced at this link (click here). The customer or user also agrees that magictouchbotanicals.com did not recommend any directions for use or intended use and warned of this upon checkout. Upon checkout, all customers must agree to these terms and conditions on this page before their purchase. All products are handled by the customer at their own risk and discretion and the customer agrees that the magictouchbotanicals.com website was not a factor in this discretion or decision.
3. You must be of 18 years of age to purchase our products. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are certifying that you are above 18 years of age as referenced on the checkout page and on this page. In addition to this, some jurisdictions require an age above 21 years to purchase kratom. The responsibility falls upon the client to verify an age restriction in their respective areas. Magictouchbotanicals.com is not responsible for legal issues that arise from misrepresenting age to purchase our products, or from not practicing due diligence by confirming an age restriction in their area with regards to Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa).
4. Our products are meant for the paying customer. If the paying customer orders our product(s) for another person or persons, the responsibility falls upon the paying customer to confirm that their intended recipient(s) have fully acknowledged and agreed to these terms and conditions. By ordering from magictouchbotanicals.com, the paying customer confirms that they have informed the recipient of this page and that the recipient(s) is not a minor or unable to understand these conditions due to a disability.
5. Both customers and intended recipients of our products are responsible for the handling and storage of the products. Magictouchbotanicals.com is not responsible for any event that may arise from a third party handling the product(s) either directly or indirectly. Reselling our products is strictly prohibited and events that may arise from violating this rule falls solely upon the violator. If the violator was an intended recipient who did not pay and was not aware of this rule, then the responsibility falls upon the original paying customer who ordered from magictouchbotanicals.com.
6. The recipient of our product(s) is fully responsible to understand the laws and rules in their city, county, state, and country. Due diligence by the recipient on the legal rules in their jurisdiction falls solely upon the recipient. Magictouchbotanicals.com is not responsible for improper or poorly executed due diligence on the part of the recipient or customer. Legality information on magictouchbotanicals.com is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date and the customer or recipient acknowledges this when agreeing to these terms and conditions.
7. The customer is responsible for any duty or tariffs incurred on the importation of our products. If the customer refuses the tariffs and sends the product back to us, they will be responsible for the full amount of shipping charges including the return costs and restocking fees.
8. Magictouchbotanicals.com may link out to other websites. Information on these third-party sites does not necessarily represent the opinions and ideas of magictouchbotanicals.com.
9. Any information listed on third party websites linking to magictouchbotanicals.com may not represent the opinions of our website. The opinions of third party websites linking back to magictouchbotanicals.com are not the responsibility of magictouchbotanicals.com.
We ship our products via USPS Priority Mail to the U.S. & Canada to make sure the order arrives quickly. If you would like us to use an Express shipping method, please contact customer service before placing your order at email@example.com.
We cannot ship packages to the following areas: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin, Washington DC, Alton Illinois, Sarasota County Florida, San Diego California.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not happy with your purchase, please let us make it right with you by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a problem with fulfilling your order, we will make every attempt to contact you before shipping the order.
Returns: Returns only for damaged products during shipping are accepted. Please let us know if your order should arrive damaged. We will process your damaged package return and credit your account to replace the items that were damaged. We do not accept returns without 1st contacting our customer service department. We will gladly replace any mistakes we have made in fulfilling your order.
Refunds: We will not process any refunds unless you have contacted customer service at email@example.com. Refunds, if deemed necessary, are processed via PayPal once we have accessed the situation. If we made a mistake while processing your order, we will only exchange the item with the originally ordered item when we have received the unopened item return at our facility. Your corrected order will be shipped to you at our cost.
If you have trouble entering a discount coupon code on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure the code is correct. We may need to issue you a new code to enter.
By placing an order and checking the Terms & Conditions box, you agree that you have read our Terms & Conditions and agree to them.